Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

WOW!!! Its been a couple days since I posted anything, but not a whole lot has happened. Over the weekend Sam and I took a trip to Orlando to get some items donated for the Spring Fling. We had a great time, but didn't get much as far as donations go. (Oh, and on a side note, my rendition of "Hey Pretty Lady Won't You Give Me a Sign?" granted me the job of auctioner Shiloh's first ever Spring Fling. That should be interesting!!!)

This week has been great at school. I have been teaching my kids about manners. I pick a Mister and Mrs. Manners on Friday, and they will eat lunch with me on the playground. We are going to do this for the rest of the year. The kids are super excited, and it is so cute to hear them using their manners with one another. I am also trying to schedule a field trip to The Red Rose Inn (a swanky hotel) for lunch, so the kids can practice their table etiquette. I am really hoping that it works, because it would be so much fun to see them all dressed up using their proper manners!

Tomorrow should be very interesting! I have a doctors appointment in the morning and should find out whether or not IVF will happen on April 14th, this is contingent on my cysts being gone. I am really hoping that the 14th works. I am super sick of shots, and my legs look absolutely terrible! They are so bruised from all of the shots I have been taking. I will let you know the verdict, as so as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment