Sunday, April 5, 2009

What's there to cry about?

Hmmm? So these shots have been making me super emotional. I have cryed more in the last week than I probably have in the last year. As I am writing this entry, I have to question "What is there to cry about?" I have a wonderful husband and parents, a great place to live (I love my new house), a great job, the best friends, a God that loves me more than anything, and icecream in the freezer :).

This week has been good and bad. I found on Thursday that my cyst had significantly decreased, and IVF is scheduled on April14th. This was wonderful news, until I had to start taking my new shot. This shot is about two and a half inches thick, and is inserted right above my butt. It is the worst pain I have ever experienced, and I have to do it every night. Even Jeremy gets quezee thinking about it, and I am always super sore the next morning. On top of the shots, our renters are not paying and won't renter our phone calls. This is super frustrating because our mortgage is due, we owe alot of money in taxes, and we just paid a butt load for IVF. Basically, we are the most broke we have ever been. We were completely relying on our renters check and they are completely ignoring us. We have sought legal counsel, and found that it costs $500 to evict someone and takes about 30 days. All of this seems completely unacceptable and very frustrating to me. I have cryed, complained, gotten mad and frustrated, but none of this has helped. In the end, I need to suck it up and know that we will get through all of this. God won't give you anything you can't handle.

Shouts of thanks to everyone who has kept us in their prayers. Nine days until IVF day.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are writing this. It helps me to stay updated on your life, and I'm glad you're so open about everything. It probably helps you too to get out all your frustrations. I love writing things out. I'm looking forward to lunch tomorrow :-) We can do lunch at the coffee shop, or if you want me to come over, that's fine too.

    ReplyDelete