Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WHEW!!!

Holy Cannoli (I love cannoli!!!!) I haven't written a blog in forever. Wow! And there is so much to share. Jeremy and I had our surgery last week. We were pretty sore, but doing great now. Now we are playing the waiting game. We won't know if we are pregnant until May 1st. If you are reading this, please post any signs of pregnancy that you have experienced/heard about. I am just wondering what I should be looking for to know whether or not I am. Sometimes feel nauseous, but I am not sure if this is in my head or not, but I can definitely let you know that my tatas are killing me, which I have heard is a good sign. Plus, they look a lot bigger (which I could definitely use some help in this area!) So basically, I am analyzing everything and hoping that it means were pregnant!!!

Some great things that happened to me this week:

I passed my comp papers (thesis). Thank you so much to all of the wonderful ladies who proofed them for me!!

I had my last observation by my professor. All 5s (the best you can do)

I passed my last certification test!!!

I am scheduled to graduate with my MAT on May 2nd.

Jeremy starts at the fire department May 18th

The tile is almost finished (although our house is majorly out of order)

Everything is going great. Praise the Lord!! Just keep us in your prayers and hopefully May 1st will be a very exciting day!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at your maternity pics on facebook, and I saw that you are also on blogspot. You haven't posted anything lately, but when that baby comes...you will have lots of things to put on here. :) I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete