Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yay!!!

So, I am super excited that I have a follower!! I didn't even think anyone read this :( But now my old friend found me (which is super exciting, and I can follow her too!! and one of my favs, Sophia, reads my blog too).

I basically started this because I had a friend recommend writing down what I am going through in the invitro process. There is a lot more to it than I have written, but I just recently felt comfortable enough to share, and I thought a blog was waaaaay cooler than keeping a diary. Hopefully, one day, our son or daughter will think that it is super cool to read what their daddy and I were going through during this process.

This week has been pretty good. Our renters left peacefully. Although they didn't tell us, just took everything left the doors unlocked and the keys on the entertainment center (which we left with the condo). However, they left a huge mess!!! A gigantic pink stain in our fairly new carpet (which we shampooed and it still didn't come up, but we put a nice area rug to hide it :) The bathrooms and kitchen were disgusting but Jerry and I cleaned them all up, and its ready to rent again. Jeremy pointed outed, its probably good they didn't pay and stay. If they did this much damage in a month, could you imagine what it would look like in a year???? The only thing that stinks is now we have to find another renter. Anyone need an apartment right near USF????

So, I am super excited we are having new tile put in the house and decorative tile around our garden tub and in the guest shower. I know it is going to look amazing!!!

I get to eat breakfast with Sophia in the morning. Which I am super excited about!!!!

IVF update: apparently my body is to ready and I am producing to many eggs. They had to modify my meds (I know I was hoping no more shots, but no such luck. Just less medicine in each shot). I have to go to the doctor everyday to keep an eye on my hormones. This also means I have to have my blood taken everyday. Ladies, you won't catch me in a bathing suit this summer. My legs, back, and now arms are black and blue. I look sickly disgusting. Oh well, I am guessing swim suits won't look to appealing after pregnancy either. The doctor said there is a chance that Jerry's and my surgery may be moved to Monday, which is no good because I am supposed to take my last professional development test for my masters on Monday. So, I am just praying that Tuesday will still work, otherwise I am going to have to go doped up to take the test. (My grades have to be turned in by April 24th for me to graduate May 2nd and this is the last chance I have to take it. Who said I wasn't a procrastinator???)

Whew!!! That was a lot!! Basically, I am super glad this is all happening on my spring break. I am getting super excited, and hoping that all goes well.

1 comment:

  1. Im glad I found you too! Hang in there with all the shots...It will be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete