Friday, April 10, 2009

Can't believe its Friday!!!

So I think this is a first. I am dreading the weekend!! Because Monday means back to work. How is it that Spring Break has flown by and I have gotten virtually nothing done? I basically spent most of my spring break in the doctors office. The only morning that I did not have to get up at 5:30 am to beat the traffic to make it to Tampa or St. Pete in time was Thursday (and even then my dogs woke me up at 7am). Oh well, from what I hear, you don't get to sleep in once you have a baby so I might as well get used to it.

We picked out tile for our floors yesterday and marble for the bathrooms. I am super excited. I know its going to look fabulous. I also got the best pillows at TJ Maxx for my couch. I am slowly but surely getting my house decorated. :) Its difficult because we have twice the amount of room that we did at the condo, and its super expensive to get everything we want. I found the most beautiful table that I want for our kitchen nook (we have a dining room, kitchen nook, and eat in counter, there are tons of places to eat in this house).

Doctor update: I went today, and half to go back tomorrow. My eggs are really big, lol, which I think is good, but they are still worried that I might be ready to early so they are keeping a really close eye on me. Hence me going to the doctor on Saturday. My doctor asked me today if my ovaries feel heavy? She said from the size of my eggs they should. I told her no, I hadn't noticed anything. She said, "Wow" you are the toughest woman I know. Your ovaries should be feeling super heavy. So guess what happened as soon as I left the doctors office (power of suggestion ladies) my ovaries feel ridiculously heavy, like they are getting ready to fall out. So I know I am being ridiculous because I hadn't even thought of it before, but now, I feel it like crazy. Otherwise, I think we are all on schedule and doing well. Still taking shots which is not enjoyable, but everything else is good.

We are going to Jeremy's play tonight (the Lord's Supper). Jerry is Simon, and did amazing job last year, so I am bringing friends tonight. I am super excited to have Samantha, Amy, and Javier going with me. I am ready for a great night. If I don't post anything else, have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment