Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More Photos

Blair from Chasing Grace Photography did some more maternity pictures of Jeremy and I. I am so excited!! They are amazing! Jocelyn is going to be so happy when she gets older to get to see all of these wonderful pictures. Blair is also planning on taking infant pictures and continue to take pictures throughout her first year. We have been so lucky to have two very amazing photographers volunteer to take pictures of us. It is interesting because their styles are very different, but both shoots have turned out so beautiful. Sophia is also going to take some infant photos of Jocelyn, and I can't wait!! She does an amazing job!

If you would like to see the pictures that Blair did, check out her blog, Chasing Grace Photography, at http://chasinggracephotography.blogspot.com/. Hopefully, I will get a CD from her soon and post some on my blog.

On a side note, we go to the doctor today, so maybe we will have some more news!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how they're mostly inside the house and the nursery! That's so special. Very intimate. My favorites were you on the couch. Were you in a studio for the others or did she set up a studio environment at the house?

    ReplyDelete