Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas



Yay! I love this time of year. I love Christmas. Although, it is a little weird to that Christmas is in 9 days and it is 80 degrees outside. I wore a sleeveless dress to the doctor’s office. Very comfortable, but I wish it would get cold just for Christmas.








So, growing up, Christmas was a very busy time of year for my parents. We always had a tree, but they never hung lights outside the house. This is Jeremy and my first year in a house. So guess what? We hung up lights. Well, Jeremy hung lights, and I directed. We didn't do as much as I would have liked because we are pretty busy with the baby coming, but I absolutely love our icicle lights, and I am leaving all of the decorations up until baby Jocelyn comes home.











Speaking of, I went to the doctor's office today. My blood pressure has gone down and I am now on light activity. I am still supposed to stay at home, but she said I could maybe go to a movie or something. Well, I am definitely going to my kids Christmas Party Friday afternoon (as long as Jocelyn doesn't make her appearance). I hadn't dilated anymore, which is frustrating. The doctor suggested doing some light walking, and maybe she will debut before Christmas. I had the cutest dress made for her, and I am hoping she will have a chance to wear it. I think I will pair this flower and crochet band with it along with a long sleave red onesie underneath and maybe some red tights. What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I hadn't heard the exciting news that you aren't on solid bed rest anymore! Sorry....I've been a little MIA since Brandon got home. The pics of her room are adorable!! Can't wait for Jocelyn's arrival!! We need to do the newborn pics within the first couple days of her arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that you are doing so good. All of the clothes you bought Jocelyn are tooo precious!!! And tell Jeremy he did great with the lights, the house looks great. Timmy usually puts up lights but with his final exam only 2 weeks away, he has been studying and didn't have time to put up our Christmas lights. Thanks so much for the wonderful Christmas card (I was bad and didn't send any out this year)! Hope ya'll have a wonderful Christmas!!! Can't wait to hear the news that Jocelyn has made her debut. Keep blogging, I love reading your blogs, the pictures are great too!!! Janise and Kacey

    ReplyDelete