Monday, December 14, 2009

Doctor's Appointment & Jocelyn's Room


Joceyln's Room from the door entrance

Her beautiful Pottery Barn Chandelier



Princess Table



I love everything personalized






Her crib bumper is monogrammed










I got this beautiful picture from a seller on http://www.etsy.com/


Her changing table






View front the front door




Yay! So, I went to the doctor's today for another check up. My blood pressure and swelling has gone down, and my doctor was really happy with that. She is still keeping a close watch on me. I am still on bedrest, but she is allowing me to go to my baby shower at school tomorrow. I am so excited!
I am going to sneak into school a little bit early and give all of my kids. I am also hoping to sneak in during our Christmas Party on Friday afternoon, and give them a super cute book that Ms. Snow and I purchased for them. I can't wait to see them!! I know I am going to miss them during my maternity leave, but hopefully I will have a little one of my own soon to keep me busy.

On a side note, Jeremy and I hung some pictures in Jocelyn's room. (Well Jeremy hung, I directed). Her room is getting there. I really need a shabby chic white mirror to go over her dresser. If you know of anywhere I can get one, please let me know. Let me know what you think about her room!!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that your blog was awesome. I don't know much about blogs, but yours is gorgeous. I love the background and all of the pictures and songs. I started reading it and could not stop. I had to read everyone! You have been down quite a journey and I know Jocelyn will greatly appreciate all that it took to bring her into this world. She is going to have two of the greatest parents God could give her to raise her. She is going to be one lucky little girl, and if she looks anything like you, she will be toooo cute. You and Jeremy have gone through alot these past few years, some good things and some bad things, but you have certainly been blessed!!! You are an amazing person and I wish you all the best. I will have you in my prayers and pray that the delivery will go very smoothly!! I know you won't have alot of time after she is born, but if you have a few seconds, please keep us posted and be sure to post lots of pictures!!! Hopefully we will see you (and Jocelyn) soon!! Kacey misses you! Janise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I started blogging last year, but stopped because we got so busy. I thought I would try to be more consitent with it now because it will be nice to keep everyone updated on Jocelyn. Thanks for your prayers. Jeremy and I have been very blessed, and we are anxiously awaiting for Jocelyn's arrival. My doctor said hopefully before Christmas, and thats what I am hoping for. Give Kacey a hug for me. I miss her too! You all will have to come visit once Jocelyn arrives. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete