Monday, December 28, 2009

After Christmas


We went to the mall today to take a couple of things back. While there, I had to stop by Children's Place they were having a wonderful sale. Almost everything was 50% off. Jeremy picked out these jeans and sweater. We got passed down the pink boots, and I think they will look super cute with this outfit!






I loved this dress, and couldn't resist it at $7.50. I have a pair of cream tights and a big cream bow for her to wear with it. Now I am looking for a pair of little gray boots. I think that would be sooooo cute. Anyone seen little girls boots? It is so fun to shop for Jocelyn and put together outfits. I really haven't spent much money on her because we were so fortunate to get almost everything we needed at all of our showers. So everyone once and a while I have to splurge on really cute outfits, and little girls clothes are much cheaper than adults!!




We had a wonderful Christmas!! The only thing missing was Jocelyn. Jeremy got lots of tools (that is what he told me he wanted). He was especially excited about this sander. I also got him some Sperry shoes that he was very thrilled with. He has already used it on his boat. We also got a really nice closet organizer that has made our garage so organized and a super nice set of pots and pans from his parents. Jeremy hasn't gotten to open his presents from my parents yet. We are waiting on them to get here from TN.




I was super excited about these pink rainbows that Jeremy got me. He also got me an IPOD touch, Christmas CDs, a new jewlery box, and a lap tablet for my laptop.











This table for our kitchen was our shared Christmas present. It is so nice to take food off the stove and put it right on the table. Very conveinant.

















Jeremy decided he wanted to cook me breakfast for dinner tonight. It was wonderful!!! Here he is in action. He even cleaned up afterwards (usually our rule is the cook doesn't clean).










This is a picture of our wonderful spread. We had grits, toast with strawberry jam, hashbrowns, fresh strawberries, and Jeremy had eggs. We ate all of this on our new table.

*Oh, and yes mom strawberries are in season, so you need to hurry up and get here. They are wonderful. We got some homemade strawberry jam and strawberries from Brandon Farms. This is my new favor place to get strawberries. They were wonderful and the people were so nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment