Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shots

Sooooo, on Monday I went to the doctor to get my hormone treatment. They gave me a large box (I am talking 2 ft by 2 ft) full of shots, alcohol swobs, and hormones. I seriously asked the lady "am I really going to inject all of this stuff in my body?" My invitro is just two weeks away. She laughed. I really didn't think it was that funny.

So, she explained to me how to do the injections. (Which by the way their is no way in heck that I could do the injections on my own). When I took them home for Jeremy to see, he laughed when he saw the needle that they have to stick in my butt. Did I mention, I am deathly afraid of needles. My husband seems to be enjoying sticking me with a needle way to much. 1st thing in the morning he asks "Is it time for me to give you your shot? How many ccs?" I guess it makes me feel a little bit better that he is an EMT (not to much better). I guess its gone okay so far, except for yesterday nights shot. When he started coming at me with the needle, I freaked out, started shaking after he stuck me, and he couldn't get it injected until I calmed down. The needle was in my leg for seriously way to long (did I mention I am deathly afraid of needles?) So anyways, please keep us in your prayers. If this works all the sticking and poking will definitely be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment