Sunday, March 22, 2009

Disappointment

This weekend was very interesting. First, my mom came in on Thursday to get our very last puppy and take him to TN. This was very sad because Jerry and I had grown very found of Marley, who will now be called Magnum (I am not sure how I feel about that name). Now I have puppy fevor again, and want to have them again. So for all of you that are interested, we will have to skip one cycle (this is best for Lilly), and let her "mate" with Fletcher again on the next cycle. This means puppies again in less than a year :). This will probably be last time, so keep this in mind.

Next, we had a doctors appointment on Friday. I was supposed to have an ultrasound and then they were going to explain to Jerry and I when he was going to be giving my the remainder of my shots. WELL, did not go as planned. During the ultrasound they found cysts, which were supposed to be dryed up with the shots that Jeremy has been giving me the past week. What does this mean? Well, I have to keep on injecting those shots into my already black and blue legs for two more weeks (Jeeze, there is no hope for me looking good in a bathing suit this summer, I guess I will be one of those ladies who wears shorts over my bathing suit, YUCK!!! I am not supposed to have to do that until after I have a baby). And, invitro has been pushed back at least two weeks. The doctor said this is normal.

Sooooooo, my reaction. 1st thing out of the doctors office I start crying. Now, I know this might sound silly but I was ready. Ready for March 31st. Already have a sub for my class, already made the plans, already told everyone I know, READY. This might sound super selfish, but the 1st thing I thought is how am I going to tell everyone I know that it is now tentively set for the April 14th???? How am I going to make sure that everyone continues to pray for me until then? Well, I guess if you are reading this I guess you know. (Although, I really don't think anyone reads this :( ) But, now, I am over it. I have realized that in the sceme of things, if God blesses us with a child (or children) then two weeks is no big deal. I know he has a plan.

Lastly, I got some very sad disturbing news on Saturday afternoon. It is not anything I feel that I can mention on here because it is in regards to a friend. Just please keep an unmentioned friend of mine in your prayers. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are right girl. Two weeks is not a big deal at all in the realm of things. Just remember that the Lord is ultimately in control. As much as we want things to go the way we think will make us happy, he knows best.

    ReplyDelete