Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hobson House


THE FAMILY

Whew! So I have never had done this! We will see how it goes!





Here is a little about my life:





Me: twenty-four year old teacher to 34 amazing students, a wife to one amazing man, a born again believer in Jesus Christ, an only child, and a friend to many. I teach science, math, and social studies at Shiloh Elementary School. I will be finishing my masters in Elementary Education in May. Praise the Lord!!! These past months have been a whirl-wind. First, we found out that we couldn't get pregnant naturally. So, we are in the middle of very exciting, very frustrating, very nerve-racking invitro process. (Jeremy enjoys giving me the shots, but I absolutely can not stand it). Next, our babies (Lilly, our beautiful golden retriever and Fletcher, the over protective, very handsome golden retriever) got together and had eleven puppies. We moved into our beautiful new house. And finally, I am trying to finish our masters, and this semester has been the semester from H-E (well, I won't go any further). I love shopping, new purses, shoes, finding great deals for the house, skiing, the beach, reading, laying out at the pool, spending time with friends, and my amazing husband.





Jeremy: The most patient man alive!!! Firefighter/EMT who is trying to get a job. Loves fishing, softball, basketball, and ESPN. Will make the most amazing father!!! :)





Fletcher: Beautiful Golden Retriever. Handsome, Loyal, and can not stand to be away from his mommy and daddy. Very protective!!





Lilly: Gorgeous baby! Petite golden retriever! Very independent and playful!

No comments:

Post a Comment