Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Super Summer!!

I am super excited for my summer with Jocelyn! We have a lot planned, but I know it is going to be a relaxing, fun summer.

Jeremy and I anniversary is June 24th. Of course, he is working, but we have a date night planned tomorrow. More to come on that on my next post.Jocelyn will be taking swimming lessons beginning June 28th. I am super excited. She loves the water!

We are having a half birthday party for Jocelyn on July 10th. (For those of you who don't know, Jocelyn was born Dec. 30th. This is such a busy time of year with Christmas and New Years Holidays. I don't want Jocelyn to miss out on having Birthday Parties so we are celebrating her half birthday in June. She will not be having another party in December). It is a polka dot theme, and it is keeping me super busy planning for the event. I want it to be super cute.

My Roomie, Mer, is coming to visit on July 15th and I can't wait. Also, Sam flies back in that day and we will hopefully be doing some shopping before I go pick up the Stewarts at the airport.We are going to the beach the first week of August.

I am also taking an online course for my gifted endorsement.

Besides that I am FREE!!! My goal is to work out almost every day, hang out at the pool, and get a lot of really cool planning done for next year. I am super excited to be teaching 5th grade next school year, but I am totally not rushing summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment